Abadan was a heathen knight who was killed by Sir Lucan, who was a Knight of the Round Table and also a butler to King Arthur.
Lucan killed Abadan at the First Battle of Carhaix, when Arthur fought the land owners of beneath King Rions.
He first appeared in Arthour and Merlin.
See our complete list of Arthurian characters for more entries like this one.
Cite This Article
- Norris Lacy, Geoffrey Ashe, Debra Mancoff – The Arthurian Handbook (Second Edition)
- Alan Lupack – The Oxford Guide to Arthurian Literature and Legend
- Ronan Coghlan – The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Arthurian Legends
- Anonymous – Lancelot-Grail, the French Vulgate
- Sir Thomas Malory – Le Morte d’Arthur